Anodized Forged 5.56/.223/300BO 80% Lower Receiver
Make from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forgings from one of the top foundry’s in the country these 80% lowers are precision machined to better than mil-spec tolerances ensuring the best quality and fit avaialbe anywhere for a price remotely close to this. Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing is then performed on them to ensure they hold up to however you plan to run your gun. All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior (Fire Control Cavity).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot (Trigger Through Hole)
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole All other Machining process are complete to Spec, all other machine work has been completed. Made of 7075 T6 Aluminium here in the U.S.A.
This lower is compatible with the: Blitzkrieg Tactical drill press/mill jig.
Recommended Tooling: AR-15 & AR-10/LR308 High Speed Steel (HSS) Bit Kit