FIREARMS UNKNOWN GIVEAWAY
USE THE APP BELOW TO ENTER & WIN
^^^^USE THE APP ABOVE TO ENTER & WIN^^^^
Billet Cerakoted Lower Receiver
Beginning with a solid piece of billet 7075-T6 aluminum these 80% lowers are then precision machined on a multiple axis CNC mill and then the magazine well is fully broached for proper insertion and removal of magazines without any hang ups. They then receive a Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodizing treatment to withstand the abuse you’re going to put them through.
SB Tactical Pistol Brace
The SB Tactical pistol brace is the perfect addition to any pistol build. These braces are ATF compliant on pistol build. The SBM4 is enhanced cheek weld ergonimics, and includes the arm cuff and stabilizing wrap for ultimate control creating a 3rd contact point during use. Fits standard pistol buffer tubes.
Radian Raptor Charging Handle
Raptor™ ambidextrous charging handle by AXTS. The Raptor™ is truly revolutionary in design & function. From rapid palm “blading” or finger thumb charges of the weapon, the motion is fluid & fast from either strong or support side.
TC Billet Enforcer Grip
The Enforcer AR Pistol Grip is a drop in replacement that mounts to any standard mil spec lower receiver. Weighing in at just over 4oz it does not add unnecessary weight to your rifle. This skeletonized grip is CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade billet aluminum.
Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
This precision machined and superior quality Full Auto bolt carrier group utilizes an 8620 steel for the carrier and a 9310 MP tested bolt that are both then Nickel Boron coated before being assembled. No MIM parts are part of this amazing BCG and extractor has a Crane O-ring installed for reliable brass extraction.
11" Slimline M-Lok Handguard
Our new Slimline M-Lok Hand Guard is a lightweight option to finish of your newest custom build. Don't let the fact that its lightweight fool you though. Made from a precision extrusion and machining finished off to Aero Defense industry tolerances this is a hard use hand guard that will not only make your build look great but will withstand years of hard use abuse. With its proprietary precision machined barrel nut we incorporate a solid multi point mounting system to keep this hand guard in place without movement once you've mounted it up. The multi point mounting system also makes timing your hand guard easier than most other systems.
Flash Can Muzzle Device
Made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum our flash can is a single piece muzzle device that re-directs the muzzle flash, gases and concussion forward, away from the shooter. The flash can is type III hard coat anodized.
The flash can has 3/4 wrench flats.
Magpul AFG2 Angled Foregrip
The AFG-2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG. Smaller size allows for mounting on a wider variety of railed hand guards and better compatibility with rail covers and accessory mounts. Compatible with most any M1913 Picatinny-railed hand guard, the Magpul AFG-2 (Angled Fore Grip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG-2 helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Lancer War Fighter 10/30 Magazine
This is a factory 10 round magazine made from a 30 round body. Lancer's Advanced War fighter Magazines are a family of magazines developed for the 5.56mm AR15/M4/M16 rifle system. Each has an impact resistant polymer body, corrosion resistant steel feed lips and a removable, rubber coated bottom.
Complete Lower Parts Kit
This LPK comes with everything needed to finish your stripped lower receiver (Except for your stock assembly). Includes your trigger, all detents, springs, and pins, and more.
MEPRO MOR Multi-Purpose Reflex Sight with Laser
- Passive reflex – always ready for action
- Active reflex – extra bright LED dot for special conditions
- Red laser pointer for urban or close quarters
- IR laser pointer – for covert operations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Builder's kit giveaway' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 01/30/2018 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 03/31/2018 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Firearms Unknown ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United States who are 21 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1)Not-an-SBR Builder’s Kit (As Depicted)] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $2600)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at firearmsunknown.com/giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Firearms Unknown cc: Builder's kit giveaway at 416 National City Blvd, National City, CA 91950. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Firearms Unknown, 416 National City Blvd, National City, CA 91950, email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.