Leupold Mark 2 IMS Integral Rail Mount, 1" or 30mm
This Leupold Mark 2 IMS Ring Rail Mount makes it easy to attach scopes to an AR rifle. The Mark 2 IMS from Leupold gives you the correct scope height and eye relief, plus an extremely rugged and durable construction quality. The Mark 2 Rail uses two Torx T-15 screws to attach the living hinge to the rifle, a simple solution compared to risers. This Leupold mount allows you to have the rifle scope in the perfect location to maximize accuracy and performance. The Leupold Integral Mounting Systems ( IMS ) raises the scope and pushes it forward, allowing this AR scope rings to accommodate an array of different scopes. The quick-release function allows for fast removal of the scope from mount in dangerous close range tactical scenarios.
- Raises and pushes scope forward to allow for a wide range of riflescopes and maintain comfortable eye relief
- 1/2" keeper nuts for quick-release removal and return to accuracy
- Two Torx T-15 screws to securely clamp mount to rifle
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec 1913/Picatinny
- Ring Diameter: 1" or 30mm
- Height: 1.42"
- Weight: 6.38 oz
- Finish: Matte Black